MY FAVORITE SHOW!!!!!

MY FAVORITE SHOW!!!!!
you should watch it.

NARUTO CHARETERS WHEN THERE OLDER!!!!!

NARUTO CHARETERS  WHEN THERE OLDER!!!!!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Intervl 5

Boom! What happen to the vase? “Who broke it,” yelled my mom. “It was you Anthony wasn’t it,” said my mom.

“No you have a misunderstanding,” I replied.

Okay let me tell you what happen from the beginning. I was in my room playing an awesome video game when I heard something break. My brother and I went to go see what happened. We saw that my mom’s vase was on the floor broken into hundred pieces. My mom came to see what happened after we got there. She got mad and automatically picks me, and blamed me for it, because I was near the vase when she got there.
This all ended by me cleaning up the broken pieces and getting in trouble, and when something breaks I’m never going to see what happened.

No comments: